If you’re working on localhost (your PC), I recommend you use XAMPP as best Apache for Joomla! CMS.
Hosting / Server
Joomla! 3 requires PHP version from 5.6.x or higher, this is a highlight for hosting compatible, for more details please read it here.
Install Template package
Before installing Free Template Package, you must make sure that you have installed joomla. Download the latest release of Joomla 3 at http://www.joomla.org/download.html. For more information on how to install Joomla, you can refer to How To Install Joomla.
Template package use for new website that you want to build content from zero without sample data, or using for your website with existing data. For unzip it, just install it via Extension Manager . Go to “Admin”/ “Extensions” / “Extension Manager”, browser file and click to button “Upload & Install“.
After finish, you can go to “Extensions” / “Templates” / “Styles” / “[template_name]-default”, switch default Joomla! template to new template.
For start to build your website, you can use standard Joomla! elements such as Articles, Module, etc.
Install Quickstart Package and Active all Features (PRO)
If you want to access all features and get sample data and layout as on live demo, consider getting PRO version of the template. This package only available in PRO version, by access PRO version, you just go to our Joomla! Template Listing, find your template name and go to the detail of template and order PRO version.
With PRO version, you have all access for template features, Quickstart download and 12 months for dedicated support service!
Template Contents & Styles
Display Main Menu Style
Open a new browser window and type in the URL, which will be similar to http://www.your-site-name-here.com/administrator or, if you have Joomla! installed on your local computer, http://localhost/your-folder-name-here/administrator. Here you will have to log in as an Administrator or Super Administrator.
Go to “Extensions” / “Templates” / “Styles” / “[template_name]-default”. This is where you edit template styles.
Please click tab “Menu” and choose “Main Menu“.
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to save the Main Menu. To leave without saving click the Cancel toolbar button.
Display the off canvas (Mobile Menu)
Publish a module on the “offcanvas” module position. It is a built-in Joomla module position in the off-canvas sidebar.
Go to “Extensions” / “Modules” / “New” and choose the module type you want to display in the off-canvas sidebar.
Type “offcanvas” as the module position name:
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to save the Module Off Canvas Menu. To leave without saving click the Cancel toolbar button.
Add Menu Items to Your Menu
To Create a New Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] → Add New Menu Item from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. For example, if a Menu is called “About Joomla”, select Menus → About Joomla → Add New Menu Item.
To Edit a Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. For example, if a Menu is called “Main Menu”, select Menus → Main Menu. Then either click the title of the menu item in the table list or select the menu item checkbox and click the “Edit” icon in the toolbar.
Add a New Menus
There are 2 ways to add a Menu: Within the site administration panel, select Menus from the menu bar in the upper left corner. From the drop-down list, choose the “Manage” then choose “Add New Menu”. You can also select Menu Manager from the left column and then select “New” from the top left corner icons.
Fill in the “Title”, “Menu Type” and a “Description”:
- Title *: A proper title for the menu. This is used to identify the menu in the Menu Manager in the backend.
- Menu type *: This should be a unique identification name used by Joomla! to identify this menu. Spaces are not allowed but you may use the ‘-‘ character such as news-menu.
- Description: A description of the menu, useful for your own reference.
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to create the new menu. The Save & Close button will return you to the Menu Manager. To leave without saving click the Cancel toolbar button.
If you saved and closed, you will see your new menu in the list of Menus.
From the main menu select “Extensions” / “Templates” / “atexample-Default“. This is where you edit template styles. When a template is first installed, a default style is created for it. The default style for the template will have the same name as the template with a – Default suffix.
There are 9 options for Style: Basic,Presets, Layout, Menu, Typography, Custom Code, Advanced, Blog, Assignment.
There are 8 options for Basic: HEADER, BOXED LAYOUT, LOGO, BODY BACKGROUND IMAGE, FOOTER, SOCIAL ICONS, CONTACT INFORMATION, COMING SOON.
– Header: The Header setting provides the ability to easily change the Sticky Header and Favicon of the header area.
– Boxed Layout: This feature provides the ability to easily enable boxed layout.
– Logo: The Logo setting provides the ability to easily change the Logo Type, Module Position, Image, Retina Logo and Mobile Logo.
– Body Background Image: The Body Background Image setting provides the ability to easily change Image, Repeat, Size, Attachment, and Position.
– Footer: The Footer setting provides the ability to easily change Copyright.
– Social Icons: The Social Icons setting provides the ability to easily change Icons and Module Position.
– Contact Information: The Contact Information setting provides the ability to easily change the Information and Module Position.
– Coming Soon: The Coming Soon setting provides the ability to easily change Coming Soon Title and Content.
Presets (Template Color Styles)
The Presets setting provides the ability to easily change Styles and Options.
We defined 4 color presets for template, you can select existing color you want. In case you want to make new color for your own, just open file “preset[x].css” with “x” is color preset number that you’re using, search for main color code and replace all to new color code.
Layout (Positions & Layout)
The Layout setting provides the ability to easily change layout template by using: Add Columns, Add Row and Settings.
Menu (Selection & Styles)
The Menu setting provides the ability to easily change Menu, Menu Type, Dropdown Width and Dropdown Animation.
Typography (Font Style And Size)
The Typography setting provides the ability to easily change Font Family, Font Weight & Style, Font Subset, Font Size and update Google Fonts List.
Blog (Joomla! Articles)
The Blog setting provides the ability to easily change Icon Post Format, Comment Setting and Social Share.
Assignment (Page Display)
Joomla! gives you the option of switching between two or more styles on the Front-end. This is done with “Menu Assignment”, so you can set different styles for each menu or only a menu item. This allows specific “pages” that are defined by menu links to set for a “specific” style. Styles can be of different templates.
Get theme, all features and sample data like demo?
Download and Install Quickstart package, you will get the theme, all features and sample data like the demo. This package is available in PRO version of template (Pro Standard/Pro Unlimited). You can go to Joomla! templates listing, find your template that you’re using, scroll to end of page so you can see PRO template license prices.
* For each template, when you already purchase PRO version, just download PRO package and unzip it, open documentation file and you will have details document for your template (Document for PRO version).
Interesting with all template designs from us? Join Joomla! Membership to access all templates in PRO Unlimited version, save money than a single purchase!
Third-Party Build-in Document
Font Awesome http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Bootstrap CSS http://getbootstrap.com/
Joomla! CMS http://www.joomla.org/
Presale Contact Support
If you have any pre-questions before go to PRO version, please feel free to chat via Live Chat or direct Contact Us!
Remove Copyright on the footer
If you’re using Free version, copyright on footer will be shown. You can’t remove it, it’s copyright information for the template that you must to keep in order to use the template as Free license with us.
If you want to remove this copyright or replace with new content, please go with PRO version. Visit all Joomla! templates, find your template name and purchase PRO version.
After purchase PRO version, you backup your Template Settings by use export function (see screenshot below) via Template Settings > Advanced, then uninstall your current Free template.
Next, please go to Customer Area, download PRO package and unzip it, find Template Install package, reinstall it via Extension > Manage > Install, then active your new PRO theme and import Template Settings to remove copyright on footer and access all pro features.
Dedicated Support system
We have Dedicated Support system. If you’re using Free version, it’s limited for 3 tickets support.
* Get PRO version of template and you will have 1 year for support service with unlimited ticket requests.
Install Service on your hosting
If you’re using PRO version, and want to get theme style, all features and sample data like demo, we provide Install Service that you can order it! BTW, PRO UNLIMTED version come with Free Install Service, so you should buy this package version to get Install Service for FREE and save money!
Template Custom Development
For any custom development service, you can request via Contact Form, then our developer estimate time and cost for your project.
Update Joomla! version (1.5, 2.5 and 3.x)
You also can request here, cost for this task depend on your website, start from $100. You can Contact Us and send your website URL, admin login, so we can review it before send details cost and time.
Fresh new template development
You can request full new template for your website. Cost for private template and use for website start from $1000, and you can use template only for your website, we do not sell it on our website or any marketplaces.