Where do I find Quickstart package?
* With PRO versions, you can download Quickstart package which you just need to install and make your site look exactly like our demo site, as well as access all template features. Therefore, just replace demo content with yours and enjoy your time!
After buying PRO version, you can log in to Customer Area and you will see four packages including:
- Theme Install package
- Dummy package (data like demo)
- Import Dummy package Guide
You just need to click on the Dummy package (data like demo) in order to download the installed file with .wpress.
In order to install this dummy content package, you must install WordPress first. If you’re not install WordPress yet, just download it and install it on your hosting.
In short with steps
- Install WordPress core, download at WordPress.org
- Install All-in-One WP Migration plugin
- Install All-in-One Max File Upload extension plugin
- Go to WordPress Admin panel > All-in-One WP Migration > Import, pick “.wpress” (dummy package) file and waiting for import process. This process will take 1-5 minutes, and up to 15 minutes, depend on your server/hosting.
- Success and login with new user and password
So, with short steps, if you have any issues, just read details steps as below.
Step by step how to install dummy package
Step 1: Add Restore Required Plugin
You go to Plugins on Dashboard, click the button “Add New”
Step 2: Search “All-in-One WP Migration”
Please enter keyword “All-in-One WP Migration” at field search
Step 3: Active “All-in-One WP Migration” Plugin
Step 4: Import Quickstart File
Then go to “All-in-One WP Migration Plugins” > “Import”
Step 5: Select right Quickstart file
Select Import from “FILE”. And choose ‘demo5.ltheme.com-wordpress-[theme-name]-[xxxxxxx]-[xxxxxx]-[xxx].wpress‘
* Note: If the maximum upload file in your hosting < 200MB. Please download plugin All-in-One WP Migration Import and install it. (Go to Login on Dashboard, click button “Add New“, browse All-in-One WP Migration Import download package and click Upload package).
After install and active All-in-One WP Migration Import plugin, you can back to import process and continue it
Step 6: Finish Quickstart Installation & New Login
After finish, process button “Close”, and go to link “Dashboard” on WordPress panel, you will back to Login Panel, please enter
- User: admin
- password: [email protected]
Note: All photos used on our template demo site get from free image resources such as unsplash.com and freepik.com, so you can re-use it for your website without issue.
Troubleshoots and some general issues
*** Restore process will take long time than normally
=> Yes, this process depend on your hosting speed, some hosting will take from 5′ to 30′ to complete quickstart package.
*** Can’t complete restore process (example: go to 70% and stopped)
=> Yes, it’s issue with hosting space, it means your hosting space do not enough space for this quickstart package. Recommend you update your Hosting package, increase space with 1GB for minimum or more than. Otherwise, you can reset your WordPress to reduce space for your current website, steps as below
- Step 1: Install plugin wp reset. https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/
- Step 2: Reset the site’s database to the default installation values without modifying any files.
- Step 3: Go to Plugins > remove all plugins which have been deactivated
- Step 4: Then, start your installation normally.
*** After installed, I have many comments on website
=> On our demo site, we open Comment for everyone, so sometime you will get Spam with comments after install quickstart package. In this case, just install and use this plugin to clear all Comments with 1-click https://wordpress.org/plugins/delete-all-comments-of-website/
After cleared it, please register Akismet Anti-Spam API key and signup with your website. This plugin (default WordPress plugin) will block all spam comments. So, you won’t get this issue again on future.
Have questions and need helps?
During installation, if you have any questions or problem that we’ve not mentioned in this guide yet, feel free leave us Comments, or contact us direct via our Contact Page, submit Ticket Support to get dedicated and fast response from us.
How to edit demo content in Quickstart site?
You can see full playlist about how to edit content in demo website, we made it with LT Business as example for this guide, but basically, it’s general guide that you can apply for all WordPress multipage themes that we’re providing.